Introducing Relvar Ellipta
Relvar Ellipta is an ICS/LABA combination for the treatment of asthma and COPD  . Relvar is the only ICS/LABA which is one inhalation, once daily, due to its unique component combination which delivers 24 hours of continuous efficacy.
The Asthma Control Test (ACT) is now available online and allows you to review your patients asthma control using a simple five question tool.
- Relvar Ellipta 92/22 mcg SmPC; GlaxoSmithKline 2015
- Relvar Ellipta 184/22 mcg SmPC; GlaxoSmithKline 2015
- Valotis A & Hogger P. Human receptor kinetics and lung tissue retention of the enhanced – affinity glucocorticoid fluticasone furoate. Resp Res. 2007; 8:54.
- Woodcock A et al. Fluticasone furoate: once-daily evening treatment versus twice – daily treatment in moderate asthma. Resp Res. 2011; 12(1): 160.
- Slack RJ et al. In vitro pharmalogical characterisation of vilanterol, a novel long-acting Beta-adrenocepter agonist with 24-hour duration of action. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2013; 344: 218 – 230.
- Bernstein DI et al. Fluticasone furoate (FF)/vilanterol (100/25 mcg) or FF (100 mcg) in persistent asthma. J Asthma. 2015; 52 (10): 1073 – 1083.